1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Anton stock for a Broadway, $35 (repaired)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Porcupine, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

I bought this Anton stock here a couple of years ago for $325, and installed it on my 1960 Browning Broadway. I'm not sure it was originally configured for a Broadway. My installation wasn't a perfect wood-to-metal fit, but it was an excellent fit for my stance, swing, form, etc. I was able to get some great scores with this stock on my Broadway. Well, I guess it developed a fracture which resulted in a piece breaking off near the trigger guard on the right side. I did a repair, but have decided to use the factory stock again on my Broadway. This photo shows the fracture. Others follow. I'd hate to throw the stock away because I think a good stock fitter (I'm not) may be able to salvage this stock for another shotgun. I offer it here for $35, including shipping costs (USPS Priority Mail). First come, first served.

LA in MA

2. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

Here's the other side. Except for the fracture, the stock is in pretty good shape. The checkering is in good shape. The butt pad is not original, but I'll let the next owner throw it away.

3. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

Here's another view of the right side. The Browning sticker I bought at the Kansas City Trap Club.

If anyone is interested, send me a private message. Thanks.

LA in MA

4. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

You have a PM.

5. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

Stock is sold pending receipt of funds.

LA in MA

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

0   0   0

Hey Porcupine just seen this im sure a friend of mine would had snatched it up I think he still has a mint broadway.
    Well if the deal falls thru then email me im sure you know it but if not then it is above.

Foggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.