1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Americase trap combo case

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by duffstuff, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duffstuff

duffstuff TS Member

--Sold!--

I never use it, so I want to sell my Americase trap combo case. It's in great shape, a few scratches from when I have used it, and some sticker residue on one end, I just never bothered to clean it up. It has the green interior. It has a separate forearm compartment and holds two barrels (both to 35" I believe). Also has two storage compartments. Have the keys and combo instructions. Looks like they sell new for about $300 plus shipping, (and they are heavy!). I'll send this one to you for $225. Would be interested in a trade for a MEC 9000 12ga. Contact me at the email above for more information. I believe this is the Americase model 2002. Thanks!

- Craig

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. coyote_198

coyote_198 TS Member

I've tried to E-Mail you but it comes back.

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Coyote, Did you change the ... (at) ... to @ in the e-mail address. You could also send him a PM, just click on the word duffstuff in the blue letters. Nice case, good price. Bill Malcolm

4. coyote_198

coyote_198 TS Member

Bill thank you, I did all of the above, may be something real wrong here.

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Another E-mail sent. Just in case. (pun intended)

6. duffstuff

duffstuff TS Member

Case is sold pending funds! Thanks for all the notes! If it doesn't work out, I'll get back with those of you who expressed interest.

Happy shooting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.