1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

==FS== Americase=SOLD- SOLD SOLD======== !!==

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JLYON, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JLYON

JLYON Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

SORRY SALE PENDING Americase combo it will hold 2 5/8" high barrels and the case is 3 5/8" high out side and holds 35" long. It Has a lot of miles on her driven all over the north east 315.00 FREE shipped, NOW 225.00 OBO. to you in the lower 48, pm ? and offers I had max high rib put on my Kolar dose not fit now .it has lots of little handling marks and where, I had 34" Unsingle plus 1" extended chokes
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. geog58

geog58 Member

0   0   0

Hi,

Don't mean to get off topic on your posting - case looks in great shape and I hope it sells. What I would like to know is that you said you had a Max High rib put on your Kolar - did you have it done at Kolar? What did the gun have before, the standard (old style) low rib or the Low Profile Max? And finally, what did the conversion cost, ballpark?

Sorry for the OT questions, but giving your case a bump as a consequence.

Thanks

3. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Second on that question.

4. JLYON

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

OK KOLAR IS THE BEST GUN CO EVER!!i called kolar and they said yes we can put a max high rib on my un-single barrel , it had the standard old adjustable rib, and it would be 500.00 for the max high, and i had the gold trigger kit and annual service done. the gun came back its like brand new but here is the draw back they cant change the rib on my o/u barrel so i will have to use an after market add on rib to it or sell the o/u barrel and buy a new one from kolar or send it to some one that is willing to do that. i just think kolar arm co. is all that!!

5. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

That is AWESOME! Thats a great option over a new combo! I already have the deeper case. LOL.Bet Dennis Devault can fix up on the O/U barrel. TTT.

6. geog58

geog58 Member

0   0   0

JLYON,

Thanks. Really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I also have had nothing but good experiences with the people there. The cost for conversion to the high rib was less than I would have thought. Good luck and good shooting.

7. JLYON

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

LOWERD PRICE 315.00 FREE SHIPPING LOWER 48, IF YOU VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT IT'S THE LOWER 72

8. JLYON

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

YES I HAVE THE KEY AND EVERY THING WORKS AND LOCKS UP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.