1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Americase 2 Gun Combo case

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 2500 HD, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2500 HD

2500 HD Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Selling my 2 Gun combo Americase. It will hold a 34" barrel with an extended choke tube. The case is in good used condition. Latches and lock work great. I have carried my Bt 99 and My Beretta 682 sporting with 12, 20 & 28 ga. barrels. Aluminum exterior and crushed blue velvet interior. $225 plus shipping. was over $450 new. Send me a pm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cusman1939

Cusman1939 TS Member

0   0   0

I will take your case for $225 shipped to zip 79536. Please advise with PM.
    Thanks John

3. 2500 HD

2500 HD Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Case is sold pending payment. Thanks Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.