1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS Amazing Brown. Citori Small Ga. Custom StockSet

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=001.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=002.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=003.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=004.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

For Sale: Amazing Browning Citori Small Gauge Custom Stock Set. Pictures don't do the wood justice, this would compare favorably to browning "grade 6" wood. The stock should fit any small gauge (20ga, 28ga, or .410) Citori, as I believe they are all on the same frame (someone please correct me if I'm wrong on this). This stock is made for a gun with a short tang/current mfg trigger guard (the one that does not screw into the stock), but I believe a long tang trigger guard could be inlet into this stock. This stock is VERY right handed, with a RH palm swell. I believe the forend fits a 20ga or 28ga gun (the barrel channel measures .650 @ the muzzle end, and .864" @ the chamber end). Both are in excellent condition, with sharp checkering, and only a couple REALLY small dings. Both pieces have what appears to be an oil finish.

Unfortunately, I don't know the exact measurements of this stock as I don't have a measurement sheet or a gun to put it on to check measurements, so here's the deal. If you would like to purchase this set from me, send me a check for the asking price, i'll send you the set, you try it on your gun to make sure it'll fit your gun and you (3 day inspection), if it won't work for you, send it back to me, and i'll return the money you sent to me less shipping costs (in other words, shipping to you and back to me will be on you, so the only thing you'll be out is $20 or $30 to ship it to you and back).

Price is $450 shipped and insured to you (i'm sure this set cost 8-10x this to create). If you need any additional pictures or measurements, please drop me an email and i'll do what i can to accommodate your request.

email kolarskeet@gmail.com

2. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Available again. According to one of the parties that was interested, the measurements I gave from the forend were the same as those on the forend of his XS 28ga, so it is my belief at this point that the forend is in fact for a 28ga. The stock should fit all small frame brownings (20ga, 28ga, or .410), but the forend will only fit a 28ga gun at this point. It is possible for this forend to be re-inlet to fit 20ga barrels, you'd have to contact a stockmaker to see what the charge would be for this.

3. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Ian, please mark the stock as sold. Funds are in the mail. Bob

4. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.