1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS--Allen Thurber & co. pepperbox

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Southpaw Sam, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

0   0   0

Patented 1845, the pepperbox is a 32 cal. six shot, ser. # 210, in very good mechanical condition. The protruding screw in the front of the grip is for adjusting spring tension for the hammer. Barrels retain faded blueing. Asking price--- Offers will be considered.... Selling for a friend--please call 410-790-0296 with any questions. Lon
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

0   0   0

Update on pepperbox--reasonable offers will be considered. Please call seller @ 410-790-0296. Lon

3. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

0   0   0

Any offers before owner consigns this pepperbox?

4. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I wish that old pistol could talk. would love to learn its history, nice piece.

Rick

5. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

0   0   0

They just sold a similar one on tv show Pawnstar last night. I know it is a show but they actually appeared to shoot it. It looked and had lever just like yours. Pretty neat!!

6. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

0   0   0

If only it were not so hard to load--would make a fine pocket pistol, and legal to carry! Right?

7. smokinbuck

smokinbuck Member

0   0   0

Lonnie,
    If you could get all 6 to off at once you could use it from the 16 yard line!!! I have a couple like yours but that is a good example.
    Mark
    P.S. the LH 1100 works real well, my grandson might use it, instead of the BT-99, this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.