1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**FS** Alfermann

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Alfermann, 34" fixed full original choke, pull trigger. This is a Silver Dollar Special that was sent back to Alfermann to have the receiver silver nitrated like the regular models instead of the blued receiver finish. It comes with interchangeable ribs for POI. It has one rib which is 80/20. Release upgrade and other poi ribs available through Gary and Larry Alfermann. This gun has slight blueing wear at the chamber area on the barrel, mechanically sound. This is a nice gun and priced to sell $ 5,750. incl s/h to your ffl. Thanks, Doug @ SGS 1-800-344-7468

2. Shotgun Specialties

3. Urbans

Urbans Member

Right or left handed ? Thank you

4. Urbans

Urbans Member

Jack, Thank you. Only 5:30 am and I have already learned something, it is going to be a good day!

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Jack, Never say "always." Your statement is generally correct but I have seen left handed stocks w/ the screw holes on the right side and vice versa.

6. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Looks beautiful; I admire anybody who has the dream and energy to make custom guns so beautiful, e.g., in alphabetical order, Bowen, Cole, Infinity, Ljutic, Seitz, TS and maybe some others I don't know about. That's a labor of love besides a labor for money. This Bud's for you guys...

7. birdbuster

birdbuster TS Member

What is the LOP and the # of the gun? Thanks!

8. Shotgun Specialties

LOP is 14.3/8 w/ 1/4 off set and about a 1/4 offset----I made a mistake---it does have a release, if needed I can fit a pull trigger parts to it----either way same price is the same....Doug

9. Shotgun Specialties

10. Shotgun Specialties

Thanks to all of the response, this gun just found a new home.....Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

alfermann shotguns