1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS ALFERMANN #191 plus BONUS GUN

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BAMA, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

For sale is my Alfermann #191 with RAD installed. Gun is in very nice condition with some very minor blue wear and the usual stock dings. LOP is 14 5/8" and poi is 80/20. Gun is ported (wasn't my idea) by Angle Port. Currently set up with a pull trigger but release parts and instructions are included. Takes 5-10 mins to convert to release. Comes in it's original Americase. As a bonus I am including a very nice Remington 1187 Target Trap Gun. This gun has been shot very little. It comes with a shell deflector as to not piss off the person shooting next to you. 3 chokes, IM-F-SF and new Kickeze pad. Minor stock dings included at no extra charge. LOP is 13 5/8", great gun for a new Lady shooter or a junior. Gun is cased in a Warwick Single gun case.
    If you've been watching the threads you will have noticed that Alfermann's of this age have been going between $7-7,500 K and well worth the price. I'm asking $6750 for mine plus shipping.
    Before I get a gazillion questions as to why I'm selling, let me simply say that I am NOT giving up shooting. I am just taking a break and at a later date will be back with a different gun. In the meantime, proceeds from this sale will help offset some medical expenses that insurance isn't covering.
    I have plenty of pictures of both guns that I will email upon request.
    PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...IF YOU ARE NOT A SERIOUS BUYER, DON'T WASTE MY TIME, either you have the money or you don't. No creative deals or trades.

Thanks,

Bama

PS, please excuse the typing. I'm doing this without coffee.

2. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

3. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Up for a friend.....I hope you get a buyer quickly.

Jim C

4. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

Pictures soon to be posted.

5. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

7. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

24str8:

I see you must have deleted the photo's from the photo bucket account so thought I would put them back up for Bama.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Even though you had the link pasted in the post at first for the pictures just remember it still has to be stored on the photobucket to be seen and if it is moved or deleted then most of the time that is why the red x appears

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foghorn

9. BAMA

BAMA TS Member

up for the last time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.