1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: A better box and shell holder

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shutupandshoot, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shutupandshoot

shutupandshoot Member

0   0   0

I am puttinng this thread on TS for a friend whose name is "abudro". HE MAKES THESE BOX HOLDERS AND SHELL HOLDERS OUT OF PVC PIPE AND YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM. THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST. BOXES SLIDE EASILY IN WITHOUT "CRAMMING" THEM IN. SHELLS FIT SNUG AND TIGHT IN THE SHELL HOLDERS AND WILL NOT SPILL OR DROP OUT BOX HOLDERS SELL FOR $20 / DOUBLE SHELL HOLDER SELL FOR $13.50 AND THESE PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME BUT CONTACT HIM DIRECT FOR ORDERING OR FOR INFORMATION. PLEASE E-MAIL HIM AT HIS WIFE'S E-MAIL www.brenda.mcelroy@att.net

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Neat. Bill Malcolm

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I can't decide. Very interesting though.----Matt

4. psfive

psfive Member

0   0   0

The two shell holder is very interesting looking to me. I may have to buy one. Does it slip down over the belt? How tight does it fit? Paul

5. shutupandshoot

shutupandshoot Member

0   0   0

I forgot to mention that the shells fit very snug so that you never worry about one slipping out loosing one. Simply put a finger on the bottom end and push up and it comes out. Shells will not come out until you push one out

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Payment sent .

ALF

7. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

0   0   0

8. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

0   0   0

You have a PM....

9. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

0   0   0

abudro

What is your e-mail address????Phone number???? All I want to do is send you MONEY.... Without and adderss I cannot send it, MONEY that is....

I sent you another pm Private message

10. ster7390

ster7390 TS Member

0   0   0

Budro, I received my better box and shell holder yesterday. I will get a chance to use it this coming weekend. The single shell holder is nice. The product is sturday, the shell box fits snugly in place without being to tight.

Thanks again for the prompt delivery. Sterling

11. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Got a Box Holder Tuesday looks good and will try it tonight . Thanks Bud you ship fast .

ALF

12. gotbass

gotbass Member

0   0   0

ttt Just ordered mine, both the box and shell holder

13. gotbass

gotbass Member

0   0   0

Product arrived this afternoon and everything is just great. Thank you for a nice transaction I will recommend to my friends. How about posting pictures of your other products, details and prices?
    Mike Ralston

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.