1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS 900 once fired Green Premier 12 ga hulls

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rick979, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I will take the hulls. Please figure my total based on shipping to 78942. Thanks, Rick ~~~~Texas

2. checker

checker Member

0   0   0

pm sent

3. checker

checker Member

0   0   0

your PM not working/disabled?...sent e-mail...I'll take them.

4. AdamsRibs

AdamsRibs TS Member

0   0   0

Rick,
    You got a great deal. I truly believe that the old green Premiers
    are the best reloading hull ever made. Everything Remington has come
    up with since the Premiers has just been a way to take the Premier hull and make it cheaper (and more profitable) I don't bleme Rem. for that, but the old Premiers are a TERRIFIC hull to reload. You can just keep reloading them until you get tired of seeing the same hull come through your loader. That's about the only reason to stop loading them......

AdamsRibs

5. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Charlie: The hulls came in today. They were well packaged and are VERY nice hulls!! Thank you very much. Rick ~~~Texas

6. checker

checker Member

0   0   0

Heck I got 1800 hulls Friday via UPS.....what happened? He had 3 lots of 900 ea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.