1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS 870 30" target barrels like new

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shrek, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shrek

shrek Active Member

FS 870 30

I am cleaning out closets, and doing some gun trading and upgrading.

I have 3 like new Remington 870 30" 12 gauge barrels that are rem choked, but not light contour. So they are the heavier ones. Vent ribbed and rem-choked.

They are like new, at most have had 200 rounds through them.

They are stamped 12 gauge 2 3/4"- target. and are rem choked. They come with an "extra full trap choke tube". One has the rolled waved on the rib and two have the new style fine milled lines on the rib, not the course nasty looking ones.

They all have a midbead and a regular white bradley front bead, not the weird stuff remington is putting on their current run of barrels.

New they cost a little over $200 plus shipping if you can find them.

I will sell them for $175 a piece delivered to your door.

I also have an assortment of briley extended black oxide choke tubes for rem choked barrels, IC, LM, M, IM, LF and F, and a silver extended briley tube in IM.

If you take some of them with a barrel they are $20 a piece, if you take all the tubes they are $25 a piece, or at least 4 or more of them. Single tubes are $30 a piece. Some are brand new never used and a few have had maybe 200 rounds through them.

Thanks for looking.

e-mail is bxxxhalfxxx2003atxxxyahoodotcomxx

remove the x's and fix the at and dot.

2. shrek

shrek Active Member

FS 870 30

At this time pending arrival of funds only the following items are left for sale.

The two barrels that have the new style milled top rib, and the IC and silver IM tube.

There have been a few inquiries as to if the barrels are step ribbed. They are not, and they are standard Remington bore not the factory overbored barrels. I do not know why they include the overbored choke tubes with them, but they do. I have had the barrels checked and they are regualr bore.

Thanks to all who have inquired.

3. shrek

shrek Active Member

FS 870 30

up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.