1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

>>> FS 7 month old P/W PATRIOT - pictures SOLD!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by whiz white, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Staff Member Supporting Vendor

0   0   0

This is a 7 month old machine that has probably been used no more than a couple of days, a week at most. Reason was it was not set correctly, not sure how or why, but it is now and runs like a top. I have reloaded a few rounds on it and they are in the accessory box to show what a the perfect reload looks like.

The previous owner is a good friend of mine in California, who has three other P/W 800 Plus machines, so he was not comfortable with the Patriot. I shipped him a new 800 Plus and I took this is trade.

I give it a perfect rating and will even stand behind a factory warranty for a calendar year from date of shipment.

It comes with EVERYTHING a new one ships with, plus I have installed my new hardened steel primer ram and primer seating post.

This machine is perfect in every way, AND because the owner loaded some reclaimed shot, I will replace the top EZ-Fill hopper with a brand new one to make it look nicer.

This machine retails for $1,250 plus my upgrades makes it almost $1,300. I intend to sell it for $1,050. Save yourself a couple hundred dollars and now there is a 4 month wait for Patriots. I figure $65 ought to be enough to ship it insured most anywhere in the continental US. Ii will most likely ship FedEx.

It was offered to three individuals in the order they contacted me who expressed interest in it last month. The first guy two days ago said he had to pass on it, and the other two have never returned my calls or emails, so they need to stand in line now.

I prefer a money order because a credit card will put me in the negative on this sale. If interested DO NOT USE PM, simply email me or call. I will be out of the shop tomorrow, Thursday most of the morning. I am in MDT time zone.

Here you go...

whizwhite_2008_0203236.jpg

whizwhite_2008_0203237.jpg

whizwhite_2008_0203238.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.