1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS 682 Gold Combo at the Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by stokinpls, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

If anyone's interested, my son's Beretta 682 Gold Centennial Model (#23 0f 100) is up for sale. I can provide pics or you can see it in person at the Grand August 9th or possibly any other single day you choose. It is a 34" top single with the barrel done by Tom Wilkinson, and includes 2 of his chokes (0.020 and 0.035). The O/U is a stock 30" setup with 2 extra Wright's chokes. The stock was fitted by Gracoil with a 4-way adjustable cheekpiece and one of their Adjustable LOP Recoil Reducers. All of the original hardware, spare parts, chokes(3), paperwork and hardcase are intact. The finish is Beretta blue and I would rate it at 99.9% (essentially LNIB). The wood is 98% with only a small ding in the gripcap. Price has been reduced to $3000. If you're from Illinois you'll need a FOID card and if from out of state we can surely find someone to do a transfer there at the Grand (at my expense). Thanks for looking.

2. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

you have Mail

3. stokinpls

4. stokinpls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.