1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS 682 Beretta trap barrels

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Sounds like a fair price especially since they are cherry barrel's by the way these will fit on the old 680 guns because I have 2 set's of the 682's myself one is a top single 34" barrel and the other is the same as gene is selling right here I did have a 30" that came with the combo gun new but the 32" is a much smoother barrel for doubles also the stepup in the rib is a nice feature.

Sure wished I had the extra money if so then I would have a back up barrel but it would probably be a waste of money and time because this type of barel is not in the same class as a Perazzi so if I owned a P gun then I would make sure I had a back up set of barrel's.

Foghorn220

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have another set - step rib- with factory mobile chokes and shotgun specialties porting

those are long thin ports - 5 or 6 ports only per side- right at the top edge of the barrels

like new - the porting was 120

$750 shipped

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.