1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS 682 Beretta Gold E Combo SOLD PF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by citadel, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

SOLD AGAIN PENDING FUNDS-The buyer had a problem so the gun is for sale again. A Beretta 682 Gold E 12 GA combo set with 34" Top single and 32" double. Double appears to be a mid height rib. Barrels are .730 bore with 4 Optima screw in chokes M, IM,F and IC with choke case and wrench. Barrels are NOT ported. Berettta stock wrench and Beretta Blue case included. Middle lock on case needs repair. Adjustable kick ease pad (pad shows some wear)and Beretta Memory System adjustable comb. Adjustable gold trigger. Current LOP with trigger fully forward is 14.75". Can easily be changed by moving trigger or changing the recoil pad. Stock has rt hand palm swell. Minor marks on the stock and a small repaired chip in the forend. Checkering is in excellent condition. The receiver show some wear on the right underside where the gold insignia is partly worn. Bluing on barrels is good over all with a little wear at the barrel ends and on a few high points. Priced at $2,350 plus shipping to your FFL in the 48 states including California. Contact me by email at doug@citadel-usa.com or PM on TS or by phone at 916-780-7501 Evenings or 916-791-6466 days.
    Thanks, Doug
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

New price

3. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Buyer could not complete the deal so the gun is back on the market.
    Doug

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

It sucks when people back out on deals doesnt it?

should probably post their names

regards from Iowa

Gene

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thats a good price for a nice shooting gun. I know, its what i have. I have the Unsingle though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Up for citadel^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

6. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Lets try again. Lots of possible trade offers but no deal yet and I sure would like to get this sold. Reasonable cash offers, and I mean reasonable as the gun is already heavly discounted, will be thoughtfully considered.

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.