1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS 4XL Storm Shooting Jacket

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BFJ201, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BFJ201

BFJ201 TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale: 4XL John Storm Shooting jacket Sleeves measure 23 inches from seam or 35 inches from center line (Not a tailor so I'm not real sure how these things are measured) Got it for Christmas 2009 and have since lost nearly 130 lbs so it's just a bit big for me. I've only actually used it once. Includes liner and it is not personalized. Asking $60 shipping included. Please e-mail or PM.

Thanks for looking,
    James Allen

bfj201_2008_03031.jpg

2. BFJ201

BFJ201 TS Member

0   0   0

Sold Pending Funds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

4xl shooting coat