1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS 4 Box Carriers Hull Bags made from Shot Bags

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by yvonne, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Still selling 4 box carriers $15, Hull bags $25, Mec, Hornady, PW Reloader covers $45. All prices include shipping to you! They make great Christmas presents for your shooting buddies!

[​IMG]

2. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Can be made with any bag!

3. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hull bag made with multi bags. Has PolyPro straps, draw string and stop. Approx 19x19".

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

TTT, For a very useful product that always gets the conversation started at any club I have shot at. She is also a pleasure to deal with as well. Break-em all Jeff

5. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

17 more days to order!

6. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I can only take orders for Christmas delivery for 8 more days. If you want anything for a Christmas delivery, it has to be ordered now.

7. yvonne

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

This is what I have left in my inventory.....4 Rem STS 4 box carriers, trimmed in black. @ $15 2 Rem STS hull bags with black handles and 1 multi hull bag trimmed in black handles.@ 25 I have 7 1 box holders that loop onto your belt for ONE box of shells. They fit 12 and 20 ga shell boxes.$12. All prices include shipping.
    That's it for the Christmas season. If you want orders AFTER Christmas, email me!
    [​IMG]

8. Pat McKean

Pat McKean Active Member

0   0   0

Yvonne, your crafted accessories are so nice!

-Pat

9. ks5shooter

ks5shooter Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Own several !!!Up for a great product!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.