1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: 390 Sporter stock w/adj. comb & butt plate

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tron, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I took this in on trade and had to do some touch up to it. It originally had some funky 7/8" comb hardware that only went up and down. I replace it with a standard, no frills 1" base aluminum and it's now 4 way. The adjustable butt plate move up/down and cants, but doesn't move side to side. It adjusts through the pad and I'm not sure who made that butt plate.

I installed brass wood certs so that machine screws hold down the butt plate and I did some touch up to the comb. There are some handling marks, so it isn't perfect, but it's not bad. There is a new Trapdude Gooey pad installed and the length of pull is 15 1/4". This stock will also fit 391, 3901 and 390. It is for 12ga frame.

$220 shipped. PM or Email my website if interested.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view┬Ąt=100_3000.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

3. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

What is the lop with the pad all the way in and the drop at comb

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.