1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: 32 Receiver and Iron + Wood

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by englishupland, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

I have a K32(M32) Krieghoff Receiver and forend iron with trap wood for sale..It shows some wear..I have been offered a friends K80 so I would like to see hwat I could get out of this...

Any offers?

Blue wear on receiver, and super grainy trap wood, that could stand to be refinished.

2. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

Make me a decent offer and its yours if you want it

3. Rick (Pa)

Rick (Pa) TS Member

0   0   0

sent you a pm

Rick

4. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

I can probably include a 410 or 28ga barrel for an extra 1200ish if you buy the 32 and need a barrel....Or possibly will have a couple 12ga barrels in about 4-5 weeks if you need that..I can also include an extra custom stock and forend for 150...I think I can also locate a top single if interested..

5. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

Wood can be an option..I am willing to sell just receiver and forend iron

Matching numbers

6. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0

Sold pending funds

7. englishupland

englishupland Member

0   0   0