1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS 303 Baretta 20 ga***3"

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by hounddog41@charter.net, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a Baretta 20 ga, 303. Gun is in excellent shape havent shot it for a while now. Used it for some skeet shooting. It came with a english type stock which I didnt care for so I found a new stock at Cape Outfitters and stripped and refinished and it turned out fairly nice. asking $725 with both stocks. Could email me for some photos. thanks much alex Kotter superior wisconsin. If you would need more inforamaion you could aslo contact me by phone 715-394-7289

2. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

0   0   0

FS 303 Baretta 20 ga***3

topdrake. The barrell length is 26" and it has factory choke tubes. Comes with three tubes, I believe full Mod and IM, not sure. The length of pull the stok that is on the gun is 14 and 1/4th. Wouldnt know about the english stock without putting it on the gun. If you have anymore questions you could give me a call at 715-394-7289. Hope this helps thanks alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.