1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS 28ga new england arms

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeetiee, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

I have a rare new england arms 28ga single shot shotgun. This was set up for my nephew to shoot when he was 10. 13" lop nice wood shot very little 200 rounds. Nice starter in a great chambering 28ga. 200 shipped, lee

2. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

Wrong price guys! Price is 140 shipped. Lee

3. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

Hello, I was Just thinking of buying a new New England 28 ga. And had already gotten 3 price comparisons of $130 with tax but if you can tell me more about yours and maybe a picture I might buy yours instead. How old is yours? and when you give lengh of pull is that shorter than a standard one. I just want one for a little squirrel hunting so it would'nt be shot much. Thanks gwlowe25271@yahoo.com

4. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

the stock is a tad bit shorter than standard. the wood has fairly nice grain with a nice oil finish gun is probably 5 years old. very nice little 28ga. would make an excellent squirl gun. send me you e-mail and i will get a pic out tomarrow. thanks lee

5. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

Lee, my e-mail address is gwlowe25271@yahoo.com thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.