1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS 28 ga sts hulls once&twice firedapprox1100-sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by nanuk, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Ok folks--trying to help an old guy at the club. Approx 800+ once fired (I'm told) and 300+ twice fired 28 ga sts hulls. He is not looking to get rich and would appreciate a reasonable offer (I don't know what that is). I'm not going to study each hull-however we can get his grandkids to re-verify the count. The goal is to make sure the buyer is satisfied at a reasonable price. The entire lot will be shipped to one location--and buyer will add actual fedex ground charges (unfortunatly shipping gets expensive as we are located in SW Florida).
    Again ,not looking to "auction" these off --just sell them. If there is interest, I'll get pics and weight for shipping charges(need your zip).
    There will also be 12 ,20 and 410 available in the near future.
    regards
    Bob

2. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Sold to sam pending approval of pics

3. revbook

revbook Member

0   0   0

PM sent

Thread Status: