1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS 20 gauge barrels for Krieghoff K-80

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SKeet Guy, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKeet Guy

SKeet Guy TS Member

0   0   0

I have a very nice set of 20 gauge barrels for a K-80 listed on Guns America. Barrels are 30" and in very good shape with tapered flat rib and choke tubes. I am including two Krieghoff titanium skeet chokes with the barrels. I purchased these new from Krieghoff. I have attached a link to the ad. If you have any questions, please drop me a note. Many thanks! Bob

http://www.gunsamerica.com/Classifieds/View/_927274103.aspx

2. Jag one

Jag one Member

0   0   0

Price on 20ga. K 80 barrels? The link doesn't work. Thanks, Bruce

3. SKeet Guy

SKeet Guy TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Bruce:

I am asking $2,800 for barrels and titanium chokes. Barrels are 30" with tapered flat rib and choke tubes. I also have some standard Krieghoff 20 gauge chokes. Everything is in very nice shape. Holler if you have any questions. Thanks, Bob

4. SKeet Guy

SKeet Guy TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Bruce:

I tried to e-mail you some photos and details, but your e-mail was kicked back. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail for more details. Barrels are very clean and I will ship in a Kalispel aluminum gun case. Regards, Bob

5. Jag one

Jag one Member

0   0   0

Email sent. Bruce

6. SKeet Guy

SKeet Guy TS Member

0   0   0

7. SKeet Guy

SKeet Guy TS Member

0   0   0

Sold pending receipt of funds. Thanks, Bob

Thread Status: