1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

FS: 2 Vintage Repro Tin Signs..Your Gun Room SOLD!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by train222, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. train222

train222 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The signs where sold but the buyer backed out of deal...The signs are now available for sale again...

Here are two Vintage Repro tin signs that I am offering for sale. Both signs are in excellent condition. A slight bend in the corner, otherwise they are in really nice condition. They would make a great edition to any wall in your gun room!

Sign One : The Marlin Firearms Company

This 9 x 14 Tin Sign is a painting created by Phillip R Goodwin that was originally painted in the early 1900’s. “The Gun For The Man Who Knows”. The Marlin Firearms Co, New Haven Conn. USA. I would date this sign to the early 80’s..

[​IMG]

Sign Two : Hercules Powder Company

This 10 x 16 Tin Sign is the painting titled Stoaways by artist Walter Beach Humphrey. This sign is dated. It was made in 1992.

[​IMG]

The signs are being offered for sale at $35.00 shipped for the pair, to the lower 48 states.

If you have any questions or need any additional photo’s, please do not hesitate to contact me…

Thanks for looking…

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

Train222@aol.com

215-969-0726
  2. train222

train222 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The signs where sold but the buyer backed out of deal...The signs are now available for sale again...

Thanks,

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

Train222@aol.com

215-969-0726
  3. twotimer

twotimer Member

0   0   0

Stu, I'll take them. Mike
  4. train222

train222 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Signs are sold again, pending funds from Mike...

Thanks Mike, you will really enjuoy these signs...

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.