1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

FS: 2 Ventilated Shotgun Ribs....

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by chuckles, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckles

chuckles Member

0   0   0

FS: 2 Ventilated Ribs...5/16" RIB IS SOLD PENDING FUNDS.
    1/4"x 1/4" RIB REDUCED TO $50.00 FOR QUICK SALE...

I have for sale 2 Poly Choke Ventilated Ribs...

Each rib is 28 1/2” long, one is 5/16”Wide x 5/16” High and the other is 1/4”
    Wide x ¼”High, no tapers….

These ribs are made from precision cast Aluminum,

These ribs are designed to Lower the POI of your shotgun by 2” to 3” as measured at 15 Yds....

Each rib has a Front bead and a Mid set screw installed, pictures show this...

The ¼" x ¼" rib has a slight bow to it because of its narrowness and would be taken out when applied to the existing shotgun rib...

Application would be by 2 sided adhesive tape (included) or machine shop mounting with metal screws...

Both of these ribs are essentially like new with no damage whatsoever, they normally sell for $125.00 + each....

I am asking $75.00 each or $125 for the pair, shipped to your address.

Refund less my shipping cost's if not satisfied, 3 day inspection for refund.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ninjak

ninjak Member

0   0   0

well i tried to buy the 5/16 1 a week ago in your other name with no responce from u so I will take the 5/16 1 on 1 condition u send it to me then i will send u the money ..

thanks al
  3. chuckles

chuckles Member

0   0   0

Hi Al, the way it works is this...you send me $75.00 PayPal, Money order, certified check, personal check or cash...

The day I receive your payment I will ship, USPS Priority Mail, the Rib.

Thanks for your interest.

Chuck
  4. ninjak

ninjak Member

0   0   0

well if you did not change your name back to chuckles and retry to sell these again when more than me where interested in them with no responce, to any of us maybe we I could trust you..

AL
  5. chuckles

chuckles Member

0   0   0

Hi Al, for the record, I bought them both from Larry the guy that originally had them up for sale, I beat you out by a few minutes on email....

now I have them up for sale, they served their purpose for me and now I am selling them...

They are a perfect fit for a 30" Beretta 391 barrel, probably most other barrels as well...

Chuck
  6. ninjak

ninjak Member

0   0   0

ok sorry thought u where the same guy trying to sell them.So u just did not like the design of these? os something wrong with them ? I was thinking about putting 1 on a model 12 just for fun .. so if everthing is ok with them I will take the 5/16 1

Thanks AL
  7. chuckles

chuckles Member

0   0   0

Hi Al, the ribs are AOK like new... send me your email here or PM and I will send you my address where to send the check.

Chuck
  8. ninjak

ninjak Member

0   0   0

pm sent
  9. ninjak

ninjak Member

0   0   0

chuckles hello i have not got any emails with your address yet but the email i gave u has some funky spam blockers so if you just want to pm the address i can set out the money order

Thanks AL
  10. JACK

JACK Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Talk about TS.com-edy... Impossible to invent stuff this funny.
  11. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.