1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: 2 Beretta AL2-303 Bbls

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RayReys, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RayReys

RayReys Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I sorta got to thinking I would save these since I plan on picking up a couple more AL2-303s down the road, but eh, I might as well let these two go for now (and maybe buy another of Wally's barrels):

The first barrel (bottom in most pics) is an early 28" field barrel with the old slip-in choke system. This came off an 84' built A302 that I bought in near pristine condition. Bore is clean, so is the barrel; however there are some marks in the forend area as well as where it meets the receiver.

I originally posted this one for sale sometime ago (See: http://www.trapshooters.com/noframes/cfpages/message.cfm?messageid=1192971

but the prospective buyer had some stuff going on, so I told him I'd wait till he was ready to send a check...he said he would once he was back in town, but I have not heard from him since and so I'm relisting it.

I have no clue what choke is in there, as I couldn't unscrew it and didn't have a wrench..I assume mod?... I put under 200 rounds through it before I bought the next barrel from Wally (ACSS)...

Ths second barrel (top in most pics) is a 30" 3" mag 1/4" rib Mobil choked version...bought sometime in March-April 2012 from Wally - good condition, has the usual marks on the barrel from the forend and receiver, etc. There's a factory Full choke in there at the moment. Also has seen a few hundred rounds through it from myself, but I put this one away after I snagged a 32" special trap bbl in May :D

Can't remember what and what didn't cycle through them, but the 3"er didn't like sub 1200fps Win Super X lite target loads when I used it for Sporting Clays. Come to think of it, I'm not sure the 28"er did either lol, so one's mileage may vary?

Anyways:

NEW PRICE:

For the 30", howsabout ($SPF tentative)shipped, with a used Briley Extended Mod choketube and a factory flush full.

for the 28" $90 shipped

2. RayReys

RayReys Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

More pics available on request (it'll be from an iPhone so don't expect DSLR ;) )

Sold as is, but if you don't like it, let me know and you can return for a refund with no worries -

and Shipping is for the lower 48.

Thanks for looking,

Ray
    So Cal

And Pics:

(Box, Colt, and random crud for reference only)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. RayReys

RayReys Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bumps like a truck.

4. J Shannon

J Shannon Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sir,

I would be interested in your 30 in 303 barrel.

Justin Shannon

5. RayReys

RayReys Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

10-4 J Shannon- PM replied to and pics are being taken now ;)

6. RayReys

RayReys Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

to the top!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.