1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**FS** 1948 8N Ford Restored Show Tractor

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by InsureGuy, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

0   0   0

Good Evening to All,

Many of you saw this tractor when I posted the single picture a couple of weeks ago. One of the TS'er called me later and expressed an interest in purchasing. We cme to an agreement, but that fell through so I am offering it here to everyone 1st before I try to sell locally. The tractor as you can see has been totally restored from ground up. Total tear down, blasted, primed and painted with automotive quality paint. All new tires, sheet metal, gauges and wiring. If it needed replaced, it was purchased new. I will help with the delivery of this within a 3-4 state radius.

If this tractor is sold as a result of this ad, say so and I will forward David $200.00 for this site.

My cell is 217-971-8585 and I am located in central Illinois.

Jason Garrett

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

And the asking price is?

3. Nuts

Nuts TS Member

0   0   0

luv the tractor...my dad taught me to drive on one just like...same color and all. Good memories.

4. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

0   0   0

Bad 303, call me if your seriously interested.

5. rocktire

rocktire Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The little tractor that will almost do anything you need it to. I have spent several days on one of those raking hay. Great looking tractor.

6. Capt_ed

Capt_ed Member

0   0   0

If I send you a Massey Harris 202 Bullpup with a matching backhoe will you make it look that good.

7. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

0   0   0

Ed, I did the tear down and ordering the parts for this Ford. The real magician who did the work on reassembly, paint, and engine work was a friend that restores these professionally. Like many he was laid of from work about 4 years ago. He had been in his industry for 20 years and was highly skilled and well compensated. Working on tractors was only a past time passion. He decided to make it his new career and has more work now than he can handle. He restores some of the very rare tractors and around here he is known for his work. He's a perfectionist, but he's not cheap. I'll never get the money for the ford he did for me, but it's the deal I made.if you really interested in a restoration, pm me and I can put you in touch with him.

Jason

8. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

0   0   0

Jason,

Spent many a day cultivating corn with a Ford 8N. We had a 2 row rear mtd
    cultivator on ours. In two days I could cultivte 40 acres. Mowed and raked hay with it also. Always started, even at 35 below on the North Dakota prairie.

birddog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
i want to see restored 1948 8n ford tractors
nicely restored 8n tractors

restored 8n for sale

restored 8n ford tractor for sale
restored ford 8n tractor for sale
show me some nicely restored 1948 8n ford tractor