Trapshooters Forum banner

FS 12 ga. Mec 9000 hydraulic++SUNDAY PRICE++

5K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  T/T 
#1 ·
F/S 12 ga. Mec 9000 hydraulic reloader with numerous spare parts and accessories. Bottle holder has been modified so powder bushings can be changed without removing bottles. Extra parts include but not limited to: 17 power bushings, 3 extra charge bars; 1 fixed and 2 for changing powder bushings, extra primer feeder, extra re-sizing collett, 9 extra crimp starters; 6 & 8 point, 4 extra wad guides, 2 powder baffles 1 quik connect hydraulic fitting, extra bottle holder, extra bead chains for primer tray, MEC e-z loader, wad holder,over size primer tray with 2 covers, and other numerous springs, clips, nut and bolts, etc. Approximately $250.00 in spare parts and accessories.

$650.00 shipped and insured to lower 48.

Thanks for looking, Gary E. Gasaway. - SUNDAY PRICE-$500.00 PLUS SHIPPING FROM 85268

See less See more
#14 ·
Hi,
This is the first time I saw your thread selling a MEC 9000 with hydro. Is it still l setup to reload and if not how difficult will it be to get running? If you still have it for sale I am interested. I'm in Virginia so obviously I'll need to ask you to ship it. I see you are asking $500 plus shipping. What will you accept for it shipped. It's a lot easier to get 1 check. Please advise what type of payment you prefer. I'll include my cell number if you would rather call.

Tom Looker

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.