1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS - 1187 Premier Trap with shortened stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dmarbell, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

*** SOLD PENDING FUNDS *** I bought this Remington 1187 Premier Trap. The stock has been shortened by the previous owner for use by his grandchildren. The LOP is 12 1/8 to the stock end with no pad, 13 1/8 with pad. (could be 1/4 to pad, hard to measure that exact). 30" Target barrel, not LC, Remchoked with only one flush choke marked Remington Full Trap.

The stock job is not the prettiest I've seen. You can see the mark on the end of stock which looks like a saw mark. Other than that, not too bad. Pic to come will show the pad is original size and doesn't exactly match the end of the butt.

I bought this with a second barrel, 26" Target Remchoked, no chokes.

O shot it some, and had no problem with cycling 7/8 oz. reloads.

I bought this gun with the idea of putting an adjustable butt pad, while adding to the LOP. Also, probably add adjustable comb. I have since lost my stomach for the project, partly because I'm busier at work than I intended to be.

This would be a good gun for a short person or child. Also, it would be a good project to add adjustable butt plate, or replace the stock completely. If there is some interest, the price is $300, plus shipping. If the 26" barrel is required to make the deal, the price is $400. I'm using the 26" on another 1187, so it's not for sale separately.

Note, I took the pad off to examine the stock. I left it off for the pics.

*** SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***

Danny

2. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

SPF

Another pic.

Danny

3. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

SPF

Last one. Smudge is oil mark not wiped down, no marks on the receiver.

Danny

4. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Email sent.

5. Eric Mirosavich

Eric Mirosavich Member

email sent requesting payment info..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.