1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: 1100 Step Rib 30" Fixed Full Ported Barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by LukeG, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeG

LukeG Member

0   0   0

This is one of the highly coveted 1100 step-rib fixed full trap barrels. The barrel has a very nice porting job and aside from a little exterior blue wear is in very good condition. The exterior wear on the bluing appears to be from where it contacts the forearm and the receiver, so I don't think it is even visible when on the gun. Honestly it isn't even that noticeable off the gun, but I like being completely straight about what I'm selling.

This particular barrel has been successfully used from the 27 yard line by the previous owner (I'm not that good yet), and I'm sure he'll chime in and vouch for it.

I was using it from the 16 yard line with no issues and I actually quite like this barrel, but I've got too many barrels right now and I'm looking to consolidate.

The barrel was just cleaned and oiled, and it's ready to go. I increased the brightness in one of the pics so you could see the porting and I also tried to get a good shot down the barrel. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I'll let it go for $225 shipped (from Florida). Please contact me via the email above minus the x's.

[​IMG]

2. LukeG

LukeG Member

0   0   0

FS: 1100 Step Rib 30

Couple more pics...

3. jamiebanker

jamiebanker Member

0   0   0

FS: 1100 Step Rib 30

PM sent.

Jamie