1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Frugal leadership??? $1.6 million for a speech....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Guess we are just printing more money,,,,,,,or just buying more of our own bonds,,,,,,,but I repeat myself.....

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Reasons and conditions of the whole bill are silly.

A path to citizenship (votes for Democrats) and why assume they want that?

Will raise more revenue for government by requiring them to pay taxes. Really? If they don't pay now, why would they want to start?

Condition: they have to learn English. You can fix that by eliminating the bilingual printing and speak in ads and psa's.

Condition: must go to the end of the line in citizenship process. Why would they bother, if they come here illegally the first time to avoid the wait?

I gave up smoking 25 years ago. I don't need it blown up my rear.

3. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

This is from a man that preached 'increased personal responsibility' during his last (boy that sounded good) address. It's long past the time that any DNC follower stops just listening, and actually starts watching what their politicians do, after the speeches.

It's taken 2 months for the Dem controlled Senate to act on Sandy Relief, after they condemned the House for slow action. Zero spent $2.6 Billion on 800+ personal trips on Air Farce One. Imagine how many poor and disaster struck people that much money could have helped.

We're headed for the next crisis which will be a money-bomb......deeper and worse than the housing and banking/Wall St. bombs together.

It's the chronically irresponsible, preaching to the masses and then doing as they please to pamper themselves. Stop listening, and start watching, it's our best hope for real change.

Kip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.