1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Front Sight training Academy NV

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Frank C, Aug 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Anybody have any info on the Front Sight Training Acaademy located in Nevada? Reviews? Good Bad?? -Frank C

2. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

People that have been there say if you don't mind the Scientology, the training is better than nothing but expensive. Check out Gunsite in NV.

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Many Instructors go to Thunder Ranch to hone their skills. Bank Miller, my Mentor and former trainer, used to spend a month at Thunder Ranch every year. If you know how to shoot, consider this in your selection. If you want to take training to train others, this really limits you.

4. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

www.frontsight.com Their school is in Pahrump, Nv. which is about 1 hr from Las Vegas.

5. sliverbulletexpress

If you're serious about training this is the place to go. I'm a graduate.

<object width="560" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/lARYUDy8BNY?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/lARYUDy8BNY?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

6. sliverbulletexpress

If anyone is interested I'm going in for advanced operator training and could bring a couple of people with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.