1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### From the "smart" ones at Harvard ###

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Loyac, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loyac

Loyac Member

### From the

Here you go

2. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

### From the

Just more educated idiots venting their stupidity.

Buz

3. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

### From the

Of course you are going to get this kind of nazism from the "H"...

What I think is funny is when I clicked on the link above and scrolled down to the bottoms. They have an "ads by Google" insert that seems all the rage now..

The two products "ads by Google" were hawking?

"Buy Concealed Carry Packs -- By Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear Superb Quality - Innovative Designs" and "Federal Firearm License -- How To Get Federal Firearms License Only $19.49 & 100% Guaranteed!" So, even thought their opinion is against the second amendment, they are ok in taking advertising from group that support the second amendment.

Looks like the boys and girls from "H" ain't to smart. But, what do I know? I am just a hick from Indiana that went to Purdue (or, as they spell it at "H", Perdue)... :)

John

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

### From the

...Or, as we at Purdue called Harvard..."Moscow on the Charles"

5. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

### From the

I sent the Haaavard Crimson an email with the following points:

1. when you and your loved one are threatened, don't call us gun nuts; you will have peace of mind to know the police will take a report and clean up the mess.

2. read the founding fathers to know that in part the 2nd amendment is there to prevent a police state, and to protect our inalienable rights.

Doubt it will be printed, but signed off as one of the great unwashed.
    (I am continually amazed at how pampered and spoiled these little brats are; hope they stay in school and not venture into the "real world" so they won't get hurt.)

Regards from Orange County, Kalifornia.
    Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.