1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

From the Monahans in SC

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by shotgunpeople, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

We would like to send our sincere best wishes to all of our friends, North, South, East and West. You all know who you are.

Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year folks.

We hope to see all of you this coming year in our travels.

Dave and Judy in South Carolina

2. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

Hi Dave and Judy... Sheila and I wish you a great Christmas and a happy new year, too bad you won't be in Hamilton on the 3rd., we will miss ya'll.

3. shotgunpeople

Thanks Bill, we would love to be there with you on the 3rd but we haven't got a snow shovel any more, and I don't have any long johns...Shorts probably won't be in order that day up there...only going to be 64 here tomorrow..Doesn't seem like Christmas without white on the ground.

Tell Sheila we said hello...

Merry Christmas, Dave and Judy

4. shotgunpeople

5. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

Dave & Judy,

Merry Christmas again.

I talked to our contractor today, that is going to build our home in SC. The bad weather they had last weekend in SC [3 inches of snow], set them back a week. They will start grading an removing some trees this week.

Ron Burdick

6. shotgunpeople

Merry Christmas Ron:

Sorry to hear you had a delay, must be us people in the midlands only get the rain and not the snow..LOL

We have selected our house to be put on this land but we have to wait until the probate is cleared up from Judy's dad's estate and that could take until next summer...For now we are warm, 69 tomorrow...

Take care and enjoy florida, hope we can make it to the Dollar in the spring.

Dave and Judy in SC

7. Jim_Gary

Jim_Gary TS Member

Hi Monahans!! Hope you had a great Christmas. I envy you with the nice weather you are getting. It has not been to bad here in Canandaigua. Cold and windy or rainy, but not a lot of snow. Hope everything goes good for you down there and I hope to see you both again sometime now that we are both retired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.