1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

From Iowa- Palin and Biden both were bad--McCain a

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by g7777777, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

From Iowa- Palin and Biden both were bad--McCain and Obama werent much better

Palin was at a disadvantage- the other parties have been on the trail for 2 years now and she has been on the trail for 4 weeks- They got to handle the issues one by one over a two year period of time She not only has to have a position- it has to be her bosses position - or at least she needs to know what his position is The media gave her favorable comments? gee and I am a republican

Everying thing has been overshadowed by the buyout and potential implosion I have changed my position- let it fall- let it fall and let the survivors ( who werent as reckless) pick up the parts none of the candidates has a clue on what to do- nor does any other politician Economists are divided-- Let it fall-- dont buy anything out regards from the great state of Iowa Gene Nosco

2. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Don't know what debate you were watching, but Palin did pretty well and certainly better than old "bag of lies" Biden!

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I watched the debate and feel that Gov.Palin acted and reacted in a very professional and deliberate fashion ... She called Biden on the issues that he apparently has flip flopped on, forgot, and or don't care to remember as they happened ... Palin stated that the proof would probably be in the morning news to back up what she was saying about some of the things that Biden said ... I feel that even in calling Biden out she did it with class and got her point across ... Debates are very subjective at best and either side can usually declair a winner but in this case I feel that Gov.Palin hit the bullseye and Joe Biden just took up space on the stage ... McCain/Palin 2008, now even more so after that debate ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The main problem with debates is that the watchers many times do not have enough background information to judge correctly.

Especially when one of the principals lies through his teeth.

HM

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I thought that Palin clearly won the debate and helped her ticket. Generally people don't base their vote on the vice president candidate but in this election they might. What I find amusing is that the spin factory is constantly trying to expose faults in Palin as if we the voters expect perfection. I think a lot of us would be very happy with a normal person that tried to work in our best interests.

6. d endicott

d endicott Member

Palin was at a disadvantage..........she didn't have 30 years of lying to the people.

7. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

She rocked! Are you kidding me?

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Debates prove nothing.....

The only thing that changes is the date on the calendar.

Curt

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I was going to vote for McCain because of who he was running against, now I'm voing for McCain because of who he is running with ... McCain/Palin 2008 now more then before the debate ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I think its pretty safe to say to be a good dumbocrat you must first be a skillful and articulate LAIR!!!!!!!!

11. SwannyinMinn.

SwannyinMinn. TS Member

Palin's disadvantage was the time she spent on the beauty pageant circuit. And getting excorcised by that whacko. Imagine the other freaky shit she has done that's not on tape. Did I hear a donkey in the background?

12. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Cant believe your from Iowa. And a shooter? You must have alot of po folks in Iowa to go for Obama and his group of commies..

13. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

you can always tell a dumbocrap their mouth moves but they dont say anything.rick

14. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

No- I am actually a Republican- and I like Palin but that doesnt change the facts

You guys probably dont even watch debates- lol

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.