1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

From Harry Reid; "I hope you go out of business."

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Paladin, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Another classic example of the communism put forward by a democrat 'leader'.

"The publisher of the Las Vegas Review-Journal says Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid told his advertising director he wants the newspaper "out of business."

"Such behavior cannot go unchallenged. You could call Reid's remark ugly and be right. It certainly was boorish. Asinine? That goes without saying," he wrote. "But to fully capture the magnitude of Reid's remark (and to stop him from doing the same thing to others) it must be called what it was -- a full-on threat perpetrated by a bully who has forgotten that he was elected to office to protect Nevadans, not sound like he's shaking them down."

In excoriating him, Frederick referenced Reid's upcoming 2010 election -- which a recent poll published by the Review-Journal shows is a tough race for the powerful incumbent senator.

"No citizen should expect this kind of behavior from a U.S. senator. It is certainly not becoming of a man who is the majority leader in the U.S. Senate. And it absolutely is not what anyone would expect from a man who now asks Nevadans to send him back to the Senate for a fifth term," he wrote. "So today, we serve notice on Sen. Reid that this creepy tactic will not be tolerated."

Harry Reid,,,I hope you are another sitting senate majority leader that is electorally RETIRED... Tax cheat Tom Daschle previously being RETIRED...

2. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

From Harry Reid;

Though I'm sure Reid will deny any wrong, this is another example of what he and his cohorts think. Gee, maybe it was a freudian slip??

Robert

3. deadelk

deadelk Member

From Harry Reid;

I was in Vegas last Tuesday, hanging some shutters, and was listening to Rush during my drive across town. I found it very interesting that at nearly every commercial break the was a Harry Reid advertisement. So the liberals liberal is paying Rush for ad time. He is in big trouble in Vegas and he is desperate.

4. fracdog

fracdog TS Member

From Harry Reid;

when r u guys gonna fire that guy?

5. mx8dave

mx8dave Member

From Harry Reid;

I like the sign in Ely nev. " vote for anybody,, Butt Harry Reid

6. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

From Harry Reid;

I read an interview with Harry Reid the other day and he came across as being arrogant about his position as the senator from Nevada. It was as if he didn't see any opposition in the 2010 election.

The problem is Las Vegas which like in any other diseased big city the votes usually go to the democrate candidate. Unfortunately there just aren't enough people in the rest of Nevada to counter the LV vote. I may be wrong about this (I hope I am) but I don't see things changing down there. It doesn't help matters to have the NRA giving good ol Harry an endorsement.

FracDog, we are trying, the country doesn't need another term of Harry Reid.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

From Harry Reid;

The human carbuncle speaks.

HM

8. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

From Harry Reid;

I hope you get rid of that sob. The problem with Nevada now is the California disease that has invaded it. I heard on a news program a few years ago that there are more people living in Nevada now, who were borne in CA than were borne in Nevada. And like wolfman said the scum is going to vote Democrap no matter what.

My plan was to move back to Nevada one day, but every time I go back it just breaks my heart to see what has happened to the place.

9. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

From Harry Reid;

Eventually, hussein, Reid and company will have PO'd almost everyone, and their already sinking approval will tank. Just wait until it's tax filing time. And not for the reason you think..Just watch.

10. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

From Harry Reid;

Our media is controlled just as it was behind the Iron curtain but we're to busy to notice!

11. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

From Harry Reid;

And then there's this crap,,,,,,,,This retard has got to go,,,,,,,,,,

12. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

From Harry Reid;

That is what happens when there are no term limits, we must override the Congress somehow and take away what they have done to keep themselves in power, we have lost our way and became lazy. Eternal vigilance

13. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

From Harry Reid;

Would you voters in Nevada vote Reid out of office? He's an embarrassment. BT-100dc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.