1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FROG IN THE TOILET

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Setterman, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Your septic system should be enclosed, and even if it did enter your system from the boonies, it is highly unlikely it could survive the trip to the throne.

2. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Kind of reminds me of the Princess and the Frog.

Robert

3. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

May have come in the vent pipe for the throne?

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

WASH YOUR LETTUCE!!!

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

A tree frog could pull that one off (vent pipe like Bvr Tail says). I've seen them climb up and hang around the outdoor night light to get a shot at the bugs. Did you have time to notice his toes?

Bob Falfa

6. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

He needed a manicure. HMB

7. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

You don't suppose that maybe.............just maybe.........It turns into a Prince when you wife kisses it, do you...

Naw.......It can't be a fairy Prince.

Hauxfan!

8. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

A guy is 72 years old and loves to fish.

He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, 'Pick me up.'

He looked around and couldn't see anyone.

He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, 'Pick me up.'

He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.

The man said, 'Are you talking to me?'

The frog said, 'Yes, I’m talking to you. Pick me up then kiss me and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because I will be your bride!'

The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front pocket.

The frog said, 'What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said? I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride.'

He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said, ‘Nah, at my age I'd rather have a talking frog.'

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

LOL great thread

10. JT 27

JT 27 Member

I saw program on rats several years ago. They had a cut away toilet and filmed a rat coming up from a sewer into the toilet. Went into our utility room several years ago to be greeted by a large black snake. Live out and anything can become a house guest.

11. bsekf

bsekf Member

There is a slim possibility it came up through the sewer system. However, if you live in a area with pit vipers or even large water snakes I would do a careful inspection of the system.

12. 1perazzi

1perazzi Member

I have had a snake, "garder" come up the pipes.

13. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

Worked for a great guy years ago who was a WWII POW and stayed in the Air Corp. afterward. Wound up based in Panama in late 40's. Pretty primitive housing. Hears young Lt.'s wife screaming in house next door while shaving; grabs faithful Win. pump loaded with buckshot because of jaguars around kids and dashes to her aid. Thrashing in toilet bowl is a large iguana. Fires one shot. Have you ever studied hydraulics?? Had to let neighbors use his bathroom for two weeks until a new toilet was shipped in from US. Seems the toilets flushed into a stream in the jungle. And that was Officer housing.

14. GR Eubanks

GR Eubanks Active Member

I believe every word Jon.We had a Bull snake in our bathroom last year. I don't who screamed louder me or my wife. Thank you for your service.

Roger

15. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I believe you too Jon, when I was in Okinawa we would get huge cockroaches or palmetto bugs or what ever they were over there up through the toilets, used to have to put tin foil in it to stop them

I could nail one with a flip flop from about 15 ft away

Damn they were nasty bugs

16. James344

James344 Active Member

Craziest thing I found in the basement toilet was a squirrel. I remember hearing some noises in the wall earlier but couldn't figure it out. Couple days later went to the bathroom and saw something floating. Thought I forgot to flush. Flushed it and it was a dead squirrel. Figure it came in through the drain in the yard, got to the toilet, but couldn't get the lid up. Probably a good thing because I didn't need a squirrel running trough the house.

At least I found it and not the wife.

17. Garry

Garry Active Member

Reminds me of my junior high days when my friend and decided to take up ice fishing. I had bought four dozen crappie minnows and had several left over after our first excursion. I wanted to save them for our next fishing trip so without telling anyone I put them in the tank of the toilet and that way they would have fresh water every time someone flushed. Everything worked as planned for the first two days and then one morning my mother let out a scream. My dad, my two brothers and my sister rushed to her aid and asked what was wrong. She then told us there was a minnow swimming around the toilet bowl. Everyone but me looked and sure enough they saw a minnow swimming in the bowl. Then everyone started speculating on how a minnow could have gotten in the water during the winter.

I finally broke down with laughter and told them to take the lid off the tank.

18. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

JONO, if your toilet has a slight leak at the flapper and allows seepage of water through then the frog would find his way into the bowl by just swimming up toward the fresher water of the seep. How he got into the system is a mystery but through an open vent is a good guess I think.

This has been a very funny thread. If my wife saw a critter in the bowl she would break her neck getting clear of the place. Hates snakes, frogs, lizzards, earthworms, and other creeping things. HeH.

Don T. Littleton CO

19. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I've heard of someone getting "froggy" but this takes the cake

20. avery53

avery53 Member

I go with a tree frog going down the vent pipe, entirely possible. Those buggers can go anywhere!