1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Frigon Gun Wanted

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GunDr, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I recently received a Frigon Trap Combo from a customer. For some odd reason, the shooter(or more) before this owner had disabled the bottom bbl. By disable, I mean the hammer, mainspring, inertia block& springs, and ejector trip rod are gone. The trigger has been chopped(altered) and so has the safety button.

I've been in contact with Marocchi and they sent me a hammer, mainsprings, a trigger, and firing pins.

I need more help. I don't know what is all missing and Marocchi has a limited supply of parts and no schematic.

Does anybody here have one that 1)They could take several detailed pictures?, or 2)Could you send me the receiver for me to look at. I may have to make some parts. I'll pay the shipping costs both ways. I'll also give it a free cleaning & oiling for the short time I have it.

From the only other info I have is that the Frigon family no longer has parts....this may or may not be true.

Doug Braker

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Just saw a Frigon combo for sale somewhere, think it was Jaquays

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Ask Mike aka perazzibigbore

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Alf.. I sold it a few years back..

5. TERRYB

TERRYB Member