1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Alone in UT!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pocatello, Mar 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Mark, we're having a registered shoot at Pocatello Saturday the 10th - one hundred singles, one hundred handicap, one hundred handicap. Entries for the perpetual purse in the first handicap will be rolled into the prize pool for the second handicap, and we'll have a "Special Event" on the second handicap. At our February shoot we had a couple of guys get option checks around $700 or more. Afterwards if anybody wants we'll shoot doubles for the targets-only price (no trophies or options).

Saturday the 24th we are having our next fun shoot, with turkeys, hams, sausage, pork chops, pork roast, pork ribs, ribeye steaks, and gift baskets for prizes, and bacon for the off-color birds. We've had very good turnouts all winter, with people shooting from 11 until 4 or after. We shoot 16/22/27 yards, buddy shoots, "bluebirds" (break the chip), Annies, five from the porch - you name it.

I'll see you at the Ogden shoot tomorrow if you are there.

2. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

Hi Mark,

Might be a good idea, I'll play.

See ya, Gary L.

3. BTRooster

BTRooster TS Member

Mark, you can shoot sliders and 15 birders every Thursday night at Magna, if I remember they have had some doubles leagues there in the past on Sundays. Rooster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.