1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends Caesar Guarini For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Ed Y, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

My friend Tom has this beautiful CG sporting clays o/u 12 gauge for sale. He had it at our club today and I told him that I'd post it for him. I believe that he wants 4000 for it with all the factory choke tubes included. He's only had it for 3 months and realizes that he can't shoot trap with it.
    If you're interested and have any questions call Tom Zaconie at 201 803-6101

[​IMG]

2. PINOYSHOOTER

PINOYSHOOTER Member

0   0   0

Nice floor!

3. robalpers

robalpers TS Member

0   0   0

Left or right hand palm swell? Barrel Length?

4. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You'll have to call him for all information. I just posted the picture.

Ed Yanchok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.