1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fried Chicken - OT Joke

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by timb99, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Our teacher asked us what our favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken." She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, everyone else in the class laughed. 

Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office. I told him what happened, and he laughed too. Then he told me not to do it again.

My parents told me to always be truthful and honest, and I am. Fried chicken is my favorite animal. I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they love animals very much. I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was. I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, just like she'd asked the other children. So I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken. She sent me back to the principal's office again. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am. Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we admire most.

I told her, "Colonel Sanders."

Guess where I am now...

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Don't quit your day job........

3. Gatguy

Gatguy TS Member

Will you be here all week...?

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

That was great. Thanks for that laugh,Bulge

5. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I like flied chicken almost as much as I like chicken flied lice. LOL I need that laugh. Thanks Jackie B.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What puzzles me is why mentioning fried chicken and watermelon is racist. I mean, damn, that's one of the best picnic combos you can have.

7. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

Brian:

It is my understanding that fried chicken originated in Africa and melons were a simple and plentiful food item in the plantation diet. Fried chicken and watermelon are considered by some to be soul food.

Some authors, incorrectly, attribute the general laziness of some native Caribbean peoples to the temperate weather and easy to grow melon crops of Haiti and other islands. This is pure bunk as are other accounts of natural white superiority over blacks.

It may interest you to know that the best way to determine if you are eating real “chittlins” is to watch for a piece of corn to squirt out when you cut them with a fork.

Ed Ward