1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Friday's Agenda

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by shootsatem, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootsatem

shootsatem TS Member

No snow in Perry county. Am out of beer. No new K-gun to look at. TV's out.

Dog doesn't like me at all. Alls well.

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Yah-ah Vernster... I am looking fwd to the race too. Saturday nite Nascar is my fave show on the T and V.

Hendrick cars again this year. martin looks energized fo ran old duff. Can you imagine toolin down that bumpy Daytona wiht less restriction in the plate and Nascar's explicit OK to bump draft? Too, Nascar kinda did a "wink-wink" just in case folks want to bump Johnson our ot the way. Tht will happen a lot this year. But he is unflappable and willpunish more than getting dumped. The first 26 will be good racing. Will be some tempers havin their fuse lit tho.

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Vern I thought you were in the land of warmer weather. You must of went home. We got another 2 to 3 last nite and still snowing and looking forward to heading back south in 2 weeks. Stay warm and try to stay on the good side of your sweet wife.

Don

4. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Just remember, a snow storm is like sex for women...

You never know how long it's going to last, or how many inches you're going to get.

Enjoy the snow - also packed in with lots of food, wood, fuel, TV, etc. Looking at about 20" at 8:00 AM - not scheduled to end until early afternoon.

Seams like the dog likes me - that or she rolled in something nasty and wants to 'share' it with me.

Be safe.

David

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Went out at 0730 to clear an area for the dogs. Received approx. 20" - 22" at that time and still coming down hard with whipping winds.

Curt - Delaware

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Curt...Is that a coverd deck in your first picture? You might want to watch the weight on the roof. We've had plenty of roof caveins this year due to a lot of snow on th roof.

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I went back and cleared most of the snow off.... like a dumbass, cause I then had to reshovel!!!!

As an fyi, when I built it, I laid out the roof as a 4 sided hip, the foundation beam is a 4-1/2" x 10" attached to 6" x 6"'s.

It's been there since 1994....

Thanks for the thought, appreciate it!!

Curt

8. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

You must of cranked Mother Nature off because they are calling for 8 to 12 tonight through tomorrow here in So. MI.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.