1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Friday Night Calcutta - Fennville. Who's Going?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pullbangloss, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Friday Night Calcutta - Fennville. Who

Okay, who's going to Fennville Friday night? The old man talked me into riding up with him so I guess I'm going to give it a shot.

Regards,
    Matt Krizinski

2. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Gary and I will be there.I have a pay check from gun river for you but you will have to shoot for it. trust me you will have a great time. See you there.

hook

3. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I'll be there to snowplow the trapfields!! Bundle up-it may be brisk,but the club house is always toasty. Perry

4. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Fish Fry starts at 5:00pm usually-with protections starting soon after. The calcutta starts @ 7:00pm. 50 bird draw.

5. t901

t901 Member

Where is the club located?

6. pullbangloss

Hey Hook. The old man want's to know if he should bring Gary some duct tape and straw for his front sight? Although I heard he shoots better without a sight!

Regards,
    Matt Krizinski

7. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

The club house is located 2503 49th, Fennville,MI 49408. 49th runs north off M-89,east of Fennville web-htpp://fennvillerodandgun.freehosting.net p.s. i think Gary welded a 00buck pellet to his rib-ready to go!!

8. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Gary wanted me to tell Mat that if he would pay close attetion to the movment of my gun barrel you might pick up some good ice fishing tips.

9. pullbangloss

Hook's new nickname = Dippity Doo!

Come to think of it, the Dippity Doo system has kicked my a$$ a lot this past year! I need to give it a try.

Regards,
    Matt Krizinski

10. morgan1

morgan1 Member

Burrrrrrr Pull bang clink I.m going!

11. pullbangloss

ttt

Weather Forecast:

68 deg, Wind out of the South. (Hawaii)

LOL,
    Matt Krizinski

12. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

ALOHA

hook

13. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

It was nice and sunny there this afternoon when i plowed it! The North parking lot is also plowed open-for extra parking. Should be a fun night! Perry

14. plinker611

plinker611 Member

perry or matt,how did things go friday nite?

perry how is the nra youth shooting grant coming along?are you finding all info needed?it can be time consuming,but its worth it,last year it helpd my kids get off to a good start($3000),any thing i can do to help,let me know.mark jones,edwardsburg c.c.

15. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Great turnout for the shoot,it was zero degrees! Working on the grant still,i talked to Allen at NRA-very helpfull. Perry

16. Feist Hunter

Feist Hunter TS Member

Great turnout at the Fennville Rod and Gun Club Friday Night Calcutta. Looks like Pullbangloss and his partner Ken M. like to shoot under the lights in the cold...good shooting Matt and Ken! No one hit the Gold Bird so the prize money goes higher in February!

We were all down there again today blazing away,heck it was a sunny, balmy 18 degrees out this afternoon.

MGM
    [​IMG]

17. pullbangloss

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once and a while.

I'd like to note that "Dippity Doo" had a chance to put the whooping on me and ole Ken but...well I'll leave it at that. Ask Gary for more info.

I'd also like to note that Big Steve and his partner got the gold bird and for some reason didn't shoot! They said it looked funny! (Sorry, I couldn't resisit)

All in all a great shoot with a bunch of great shooters! My dad and I had a blast and we'll be back.

Good job to all the crew at Fennville Rod and Gun club. If any of you guys haven't attended one of their Friday night calcutta's or 2nd Sunday calcutta's you might be wise to put it on your calendar. Top notch facility.

Regards,
    Matt Krizinski

18. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I told you I brought that pay check with me from gun river i am glad you were there to pick it up.Great shooting Mat from a man they call Dippity Doo.
    Mat is right it is a great place to shoot.

hook

19. Ziff

Ziff TS Member

I've been going to the Friday Night Shoots since last May and always have a great time. Great group of guys up there and I look forward to it all month. They put on a two day shoot in August they call the Fennville Grand that eveybody should put on their shoot calendar. Check it out on their web site.

http://fennvillerodandgunclub.freehosting.net/

Thanks should go to Joe, WC, Eric, Little Joe, Cindy and all the other people who work hard to make that club what it is.

Arnie

Good Shooting Matt and Ken M

20. pullbangloss

Arnie,

I almost forgot about the Fennville Grand. Another GREAT shoot!

Regards,
    Matt Krizinski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.