1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Friday joke

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by glenns, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glenns

glenns Member

Bob was sunbathing naked at the beach in Jamaica.

For the sake of civility, and to keep "IT" from getting sun burned, he had a hat over his private parts.

A woman walks past and says, snickering, "If you were a gentleman you'd lift your hat.."
    He raised an eyebrow and replied, "If you were better looking, it would lift
    itself."

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Ouch

Hey this reminds me, I have noticed a profound absence of jokes lately and I won't mention any names, but BB comes to mind.

You guys (and you know who you are) are falling down on your job! ; )

3. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

Ok, here's one:

Q: What did the Iraqi woman say to her husband as they left their hut one morning?

A: Do you think this bomb makes my butt look big?

Steve Nunley

Albuquerque, NM

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Yesterday I was at my local Bj's buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Lucky, the Wonder Dog and was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think

I had, an elephant?

So since I'm uninhibited and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added
    that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is, to load your pants pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is "nutritionally

complete" so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story).

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's Ass and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Jeff

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Hey, don't joke about old people's diet food.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.