1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Friday Humor.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BRGII, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

The #2 pencil...

The value of a Catholic education and a #2 pencil (this is too cute)!....You don't even have to be Catholic to appreciate this one.

Little Mary Margaret was not the best student in Catholic School . Usually she slept through the class.

One day her teacher, a Nun, called on her while she was sleeping. 'Tell me Mary Margaret, who created the universe?'

When Mary Margaret didn't stir, little Johnny who was her friend sitting behind her, took his pencil and jabbed her in the rear.

'God Almighty!' shouted Mary Margaret.
    The Nun said, 'Very good' and continued teaching her class.

A little later the Nun asked Mary Margaret, 'Who is our Lord and Savior?'

But Mary didn't stir from her slumber Once again, Johnny came to her rescue and stuck Mary Margaret in the butt.

'Jesus Christ!!!' shouted Mary Margaret and the Nun once again said,'Very good,' and Mary Margaret fell back asleep.

The Nun asked her a third question...'What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'

Again, Johnny came to the rescue.
    This time Mary Margaret jumped up and shouted, 'If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'

The nun fainted.

2. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Gotta share this with my 3 brothers and 3 sisters, all of whom experienced the joys of a Catholic grade school education, with lots of nuns.

3. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

So the rather elderly couple was at a local road house celebrating their fiftieth anniversay. Nearby was an undercover police officer listening to their conversation. Paw says to maw, do you remember the time we had sex out back by the fence? Maw says yes I do. Paw says , want to try it again? Maw says yes and they head out the door. The policeman intrigued by all this and wanting to watch out for the couple goes out the back door. What he sees is unbeliveable. Maw is hanging onto the fence and the couple goes at it for about and hour and finaly collapses on the ground. The cop introduces himself and says he overheard their talk inside and wanted to look out for them. He says I am amazed at how long your lovemaking went on. Maw says the fence was not electrified fifty years ago!!

4. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

So Maw and Paw were about to celebrate their fiftieth and were setting in the breakfast nook. Maw says "remember when we were first married and we would have breakfast naked"? Paw says "Yes do you want to do that?" Yep says Maw and they get naked. Well Maw says to Paw" My titties are just as hot for you now as they were fifty years ago"! Paw says "they should be one is in your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal"! Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.