1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Friday Humor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BigBadBob, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

A little old lady walking down the sidewalk dragging 2 large garbage bags. A policeman saw her and realized 1 of the bags had a hole in it and $20 bills were coming out of the hole. He stopped the lady and let her know she was losing the bills. He asked," where did you get all that money, did you steal it?"

"No,no, I live next to a golf course and the men come up behind my fence and pee through the knotholes. It kills the flowers and plants, you know. I used to yell at them but now I haide real quiet and when they stick their Johnson through a knothole, I grab it and tell them to give me $20 or I'll cut it off with my clippers!"

She also told him she was taking the bag to the bank to deposit the money. As they were parting the policeman asked the old lady,"What's in the other bag?"

She replied,"Some of them don't pay!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.