1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fresno Gun Club Fall Classic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1hit@atime, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1hit@atime

1hit@atime TS Member

Well it's that time of the year, Fresno Gun Club is having it's "Fall Classic" shoot Oct. 8, 2011. The shoot will be 50 singles and 50 handicap. There will be trophies and door prizes. The shoot will be held at 27897 White Eye Twp. Rd. 186. Practice will open at 10:30am and events will start at 12:00pm.It will $16.00 per 100 and $4.00 lewis class If you were there last year you know it was a very good shoot, hope to see you there. Look us up on Facebook under Fresno Gun Club for more information....Also good luck in the new year, it's just 1hit@atime. My bad it is fresno Ohio I hope it is ok sometime I forget that not all of you live in a small town, and that there are some trap shooter west of Ohio. I know that some of you will like this shoot so stop by and ck. us out, you would like to see you all

2. warpspeed

warpspeed Member

As in Fresno, OH , right ?

3. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

Just looked it up.
    Fresno, Ohio !!
    To far from CA.

Mike C.

4. crossman

crossman Member

What is the date?

5. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

I was about to say its not called Fresno gun club, in Ca its called Fresno Trap and Skeet. Anyway it is so run down I highly doubt they would have any type of trap shoots there. It's sad actually.

6. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

I think that certain people there would rather play with their 5-stand setup these days. It is sad.

sorry, 1hit...I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Bryan; however, how many are lucky enough to have a Kingsburg nearby, eh? Some of my fondest memories are from there.....breakemall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.