1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Frenchy Frigon Passes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by seitzrobt, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seitzrobt

seitzrobt Member

A.R. (Frenchy) Frigon past away last night.
    I had a brief coversation with his son Phil this morning.

All I know as of this moment is that the funeral will be Sat morning in Clay Center, Ks.

I will give you more info as I receive it.

My thoughts and prayers, as well as those of the Kansas Trapshooters Assoc. go out to Frenchys family.

Rob Taylor

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear it. The Wheel of Life turns for all of us, and we are remembered by what we leave behind.

Frenchy always had a good word for me, and the sight of his circus wagon was always welcome. He saw my son in law carrying a Franchi 530, and for the next ten years tried to sell me another one, all in good fun.
    Ihope he sold it.

Godspeed, Frenchy.

HM

3. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

I have lost a good friend and trapshooting has lost even more.

jim brown

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Always loved seeing Frenchy at the Iowa State Shoot for many years.

He was always the same nice guy year after year.

My sympathies to his family.

Hauxfan!

5. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Thanks for informing us Rob. Shot with Frenchy and Phil many times in KS and NE. The trapshooting community has lost a wonderful person. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.God bless. Steve Elliott

6. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Iam deeply saddened to hear of this...

Frenchy and his family and mine go back along way. Still remember when I was a kid at a league shoot, Frenchy and Phil were heading out to Reno with a trunk load of stuff.

Always enjoyed seeing Frenchy at various shoots and I know he loved to see me and my family.LOL Alot of guns were sold and traded... Alot!LOL

I will miss him....

My condolences to all his family..

The Wilbur Family

7. seitzrobt

seitzrobt Member

Info on Frenchy Frigon Funeral:

The funeral will be held at the Catholic Church, 730 Court St. in Clay Center, Ks @10:00am
    Saturday the 26th of May.

The Memorial is to The Clay Center Hospital Foundation c% Neill-Schwensen-Rook Funeral Home 918 7th Street Clay Center, Ks 67432.

Rob

8. ftlupton

ftlupton TS Member

I bought a lot of stuff? from Frenchy, some of it just because I liked the guy. He was one of those characters you meet in life and just remember, a super guy. My thoughts are with his family.
    ftlupton
    Dick Ogle

9. Target13

Target13 Active Member

My condolences to the family on behalf of all of us at White Flyer Targets. Although I was never a close friend I can always remember "Frenchy" at the shoots. He always had time to stop and talk and ask how I was doing and how was business. "Frenchy" was truly one of those "unsung" heroes out there on the circuit that truly cared about the sport and the people. His passing is a great loss not only to his immediate family and friends, but to the shooting community and fraternity. He will be missed ......

Phil Murray and the Staff of White Flyer Targets

10. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

In thinking about Frenchy today, one of my memories of the many gun deaalings is he did it for 10%.LOL Alot of good memories of this man....

11. Old Dr. Bill

Old Dr. Bill TS Member

The Iowas State Shoot will be missing something this year.

12. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Frenchy was a prince and a pleasure to associate with.

Buz

13. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

We wont be able to replace Frenchy. He was one of a kind, and I'll miss him.

14. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

I am very sad right now knowing that Frenchy has passed away. As a young student at Edinboro State in Penna. I linked up with Phil Frigon, Johnny Bozarth, and those other rascals from Kansas State and we shot against each other during our college years. After graduation, we shot together for many years at the Grand, Ohio, Kansas, Penna., and Iowa. What fun we had. Frenchy always kept us in line.....and guns and ammo ! I will miss him dearly and will continue to think of him often. What a great family and tribute to our clay target sport. Repectfully submitted....Sam Austin, Edinboro, Pa.

15. Quick Shot

Quick Shot TS Member

My experiences with Frenchy were always good ones. He treated me well over the years and I will surely miss him. My condolences to the Frigon family.
    Frank Hoppe

16. j l c

j l c TS Member

I thought he was the best person to have conversation with early morning at Iowa State. He was always in up spirit. I am sure he will leave a very large void for those who had met him. My sincere condolence to family!
    Jerry L. Crenshaw

17. OldMnGopher

OldMnGopher TS Member

Our thoughts and prayers go to the Frigon family. We have known Frenchy since we started shooting and he will be missed. Bob and Annie

18. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Frenchy was a great guy and an excellent Gun Smith. He was always pleasant to be around. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

19. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Very sorry to hear this. He was one of a kind that is for sure. He will be missed. John

20. TC

TC TS Member

Always enjoyed talking with him at the state shoot, will miss him. Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

frenchy frigon

what is a frenchy frigon