1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FREIGHT PAID! RECLAIMED SHOT - 25LBS BAGS!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RogerF, Sep 16, 2013.

1. RogerF

RogerF Member

0   0   0

RECLAIMED SHOT 25LB BAG, SIZE 7-1/2 & 8 MIXED, POLISHED & GRAPHITED<br><br>

FREIGHT PAID PROGRAM <BR><BR>
    Qualifying states are: Ca, Nv, Az, Ut, Tx, Nm. <BR><BR>

Please Add $1.00 per case for Or, Wa, Id. <BR><BR>
    ORDER ONLINE: www.JSWholesaleInc.com <BR><BR>

ORDER BY PHONE: (209) 223-3091 ext. 244<BR><BR>

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

This is the guy who price gouged everybody just because he had .22 shells in stock. Lets not forget that.

3. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

0   0   0

good point jeff....its not a great price for reclaimed shot anyhow.

4. RogerF

RogerF Member

0   0   0

Price gouged? We actually set our prices according to demand at that time. Our inventory was sold out in under 48 hours without a complaint.

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

You stuck it to people because you could. This is why we do business with people that are fair regardless of the market.

Look... You can try and talk about supply and demand all you want. This is about trapshooters who do business with vendors who treat us in a fair fashion.

You do not.

Most guys have long since forgot your little sticking it to the public. I have not. I will not allow you to hide in the wide open like you are one of the good guys that is to be trusted.

You are no part of this site.

You use this site only as a means of making money. None of your posts are about anything other then selling your stuff. Jeff

6. APrice

APrice Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

LOL! Now tell him how you really feel Jeff.

7. headhunter

headhunter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Ya! What he said..!!

8. RogerF

RogerF Member

0   0   0

9. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

0   0   0

ok Jeff. Let Me hear what happened as We were getting an order ready for some Shotgun Shells But......... If what You state is true We may be rethinking our order.

Thanks

10. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Kind of my feelings as well, so I have to concur with SuperXJeff.

I think the seller who lists a website for JSWholesale needs to step in and purchase a banner ad to help support this site.

I believe if they can afford a website themselves, then they sure could afford to support ts.com with a banner ad. Here is one page from their site...

[​IMG]

IMHO.

WW

11. RogerF

RogerF Member

0   0   0

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with us. <br>

We have been in business since 1965 and this is the first time we have been attacked like this.<BR>

We appreciate you bringing up some of these issues.<BR>

We have removed our .308, .223, and waterfowl ads. We will continue to concentrate on shotshells, target sports and reloading components as we have now for the last 45 years.<BR>

Again, we appreciate your constructive criticism. If we find other types of inventory available at competitive pricing we will consider posting it.<BR>

Thanks again,
    Roger

12. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hard to believe you have been in business since 1965 and have not learned to stick it to people just because you can.

You guys are clearly he victims here! Use this site to make tons of money, don't support it with a dime and you are the victim who is being attacked!

You play the victim well. How about the victims you screwed fro 55.00 for 500 22 shells?

Oh.... They were not victims because they were too stupid to know any better and realize that things would change.

Whatever.... How come you aren't marking up shot over 200%??? Why not use the same mark up you did with the 22 ammo?

I saw tons of you price gougers at the guns shows and I told them the same thing that I will tell you . There will be a time when all this silliness is over and I will remember who you are and not only will I never buy anything from you but I will let everybody else know that you were one of the guys that stuck it to good people just because you could! Jeff

13. Bakerking31

Bakerking31 TS Member

0   0   0

Jeff ... First let me welcome you to America ... If you don't like capitalism you can go back to occupying wall st.

Complaining because a company sold a product they had at the rate the market demanded is not wrong. And the market did demand that price or it wouldn't have sold so fast.

14. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

There are lots of wholesalers that did not mark up the ammo just because they could. These are the people we should reward when times are not as good.Jeff

P.S-Bakerking31, I have no need for your permission to have an opinion on a site I have been a part of for over 10 years from a guy who has been around for two weeks.Jeff

15. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

There appears to be a whole new management group doing Bargain Ammunition, which is/was J&S Wholesale.

Back in the 70's and 80's, I believe the name wholesale deserved to be used in the company name. It certainly has not been the case the last several years since I got into shotgun sports in mid 2000's.

Living around 30 miles from this facility, I would go over and pickup Mec loaders and parts...they have not had these for a very long time. Even in the early 90's you could purchase Beretta firearms from this company....not for a very long time. Several of the popular lines/items just disappeared, why I don't know.

The pricing has not been competitive with what we can do in a group purchase and have it shipped 2000 miles from the east. That makes no sense to me, but as they say it is what it is, and we continue to buy large group purchases and don't even consider using this company. It is a shame really, but desire to be competitive just does not seem to be there.

Gouging on hot commodities is not going to win any friends. Yes, certain items are hard to come by, but when the worm turns, memories with shooters can be long.

16. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Even Walmart isn't gouging on their ammo, when they have it.

GneJ

17. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

up for the free market system! Jeff