1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Freedom

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bird30, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

That didn’t take long did it.. Obama and Biden said we won’t take your guns but they want to infringe up on our rights as per the Constitution and tell us what guns we can buy or what type of guns we can own for our family’s protection ..Who are these people that swear on the bible that they will uphold the Constitution and in the next minute decide that only the parts of the Constitution that they like will they uphold because the rest they don’t like. This country is in big trouble if (WE THE PEOPLE) don’t stop what is going on with our Senators and Congress.

Look what has happen with the first bailout money, with no oversight. I know that people are hurting and we all wanted a change from a runaway Government. When my wife and I run short of money , we tighten the purse strings but the Feds and State government say the tax payers will foot the bill and go right on spending. There has to be a end to this somewhere so what I am asking, pick up your phone and tell them how unhappy you are about the volations of the Constitution and the tax and spend agenda, and anything else that you are unhappy about.

There have been to many killed to uphold our FREEDOMS to let a few destroy our DEMOCRACY. WE THE PEOPLE run this Country and WE need to let them know it.
    So please pickup your phone and tell them what you want.

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

So, what are you going to do about it? Pray tell, we all want to know?

3. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

I told you what I was doing, but I am one voice in the wilderness. If no one helps me it will just be trasted. I can't do it by myself.

Dave

4. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

I called my congressman and let them know I wasn't a happy camper. They listen but I dont know if it helps. They still do what they want..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.